Monday, August 26, 2013

My dead father doesn't need a health card

Service Ontario sent a letter to my father, who died in 2003, requesting "re-registration" of his Ontario Health Insurance Plan (OHIP) Card.
My mom tried to contact them by telephone, but, as a senior citizen, she was unable to navigate their labarynthine phone system.
So she sent back the form, with "DECEASED AUG 4 2003" across it.
We thought that would be the end of it....

...the idiots sent it back. :iconfacepalmplz:

I just left them a strongly worded e-mail, informing them, yet again, that my dead father doesn't much feel like filling in the form they've sent us twice now, so could they please stop wasting our taxes and upsetting my mother.

Hopefully, the message will penetrate their thick fucking skulls this time, but, just in case, I'm going to make this journal entry as available to Ontario Government types as I can.

What a disgusting waste of money.

#CanadaProblems

No comments:

Post a Comment