Friday, February 14, 2014

An open letter to Justin Trudeau

You are judged by the company you keep.
Dalton McGuinty and Kathleen Wynne were Premier and Minister of Education when I begged them both, individually, to help me with the disgusting accusations being made by the Catholic School System that Dalton thinks is so 'accountable to us".

Dalton sent me a letter suggesting I contact the "local police" who I'd already reached out to.
Dalton would have KNOWN that, if he'd have pulled his thumb out of his ass and CHECKED before giving me the brush-off.
Kathleen Wynne's people were polite, but unhelpful, and I never got a personal reply from her AT ALL.
After Dalton told me to call the cops I'd already called, those cops decided that it was time to torture and jail me.

So, you see, Justin, no matter how appealing your views on Senate Reform and Cannabis Legality are, I cannot vote for a party that so callously tossed away my reputation.
Death threats.
Police persecution.
A judge, issuing a fine, levied without the catholic school being required to PROVE their allegations, contrary to the Canadian Charter.
I will never pay that fine, because it would be taken as a CONFESSION to something they never proved I did, because I never "harassed" anybody. I defended my name and reputation, which is perfectly legal in this country, isn't it?

I don't reward bad behaviour, Justin, nor should you.

I await my PUBLIC apology for the lies that Dalton and Kathleen ALLOWED to spread until my family and I were put in harms way.

You are judged by the company you keep, Justin...right now, you've got some dead weight hanging around your neck in Ontario.
Don't reward this travesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment